Universal Design & Access Consultancy
We provide universal design advice for business, local and state governments and community projects.
We provide a range of services to businesses, home owners and community leaders including:
- assisting businesses to develop wheelchair accessible commercial premises;
- providing advice to certifiers, builders and developers on the application of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992, the Premises Standards and Australian Standards for access and mobility when designing new premises and modifying existing premises;
- providing accessible design advice to home owners who are building new homes, renovating, refurbishing or extending homes or undertaking home modifications for family members who have particular accessibility needs, such as the need for a mobility aid or who have a disability or are frail aged; and
- assisting community leaders who are developing inclusive community spaces, including fully wheelchair accessible open space parklands, playgrounds, car parks, accessible toilets, footpaths and public buildings like swimming pools, libraries and sporting facilities.
- providing education and training on:
- universal design and its real-world application
- how to improve the wheelchair accessibility of your business premises
- how to create an accessible, user friendly home environment
- how to develop a community facility that is welcoming to all community members, including those with particular accessibility needs
Fiona Neagle, Access Consultant is an Associate Member of the Association of Consultants in Access Australia Inc. ACA Australia is the professional association for those working to achieve accessibility of the built environment for people with a disability.
Contact Fiona Neagle on email firstname.lastname@example.org today to discuss your needs.