As of 30/03/2020, Thrive Allied Health continues to provide essential allied health services to the community.
The Federal Government continues to advise that allied health services are still considered essential services and at this time should continue to be provided.
We are closely following the Federal Government’s rules on numbers of people permitted in any gathering, the need for many people to self-isolate, rules on social distancing and maintaining extremely high levels of hygiene. We have strict regimes in place to combat any spread of the virus.
We are currently working under the following protocols:
– Our office remains open between 8-30am-4.30pm Mon-Friday with approved hygiene practices and social distancing in place for all visitors and staff. Please do not visit our office if you are sick. Phone us on (07) 5321 3193 should you wish to discuss any matters.
– We offer participants phone appointments instead of home visits, where this is possible and suitable.
– We have set up videoconferencing facilities on Zoom for consultations where needed and where participants are able to participate (by phone is fine).
– We are still able to prepare documentation and reports on behalf of NDIS participants.
– Any staff that are unwell are asked to self isolate and not attend work.
– Before conducting any booked home visits, we ask participants:
1. Have you or somebody you live with, returned from travel overseas in the past 14 days?
2. Have you or someone you live with, been unwell due to respiratory symptoms, fever or flu-like illness in the past 14 days?
3. Have you been in close contact with anybody who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Please note that as the government guidelines change, we will alter the above protocols to reflect any new requirements.
Thank you for your cooperation.