Thrive Allied Health
Flourish and thrive your way
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive.
Maya Angelou, American Poet
Want to increase your independence, develop new skills, improve your safety at home or get your life back?
Thrive Allied Health can assist you to enhance your health and well being. Improve your functioning after illness or injury and modify your home to make it safer and more comfortable.
Enjoy better function and performance. We work in partnership with you and your family, offering flexible and responsive services.
Thrive offers services in the best location for you – at your home anywhere in the Gympie region. In the community or at our rooms.
Thrive Allied Health provides therapy services to participants under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
We specialise in working with people who have NDIS plans or are preparing to access the NDIS. We understand how to access and navigate the system.
Thrive Allied Health is a registered provider for Medicare Australia and Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). We also provide allied health services to many providers of Home Care Packages across Gympie region.
GPs, Case Managers and Supports Coordinators:
Please contact us to make a referral by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occupational therapy services
We provide comprehensive functional assessments, home safety reviews and assistive technology. Specialised aids and equipment, home modifications & rehabilitation after stroke.
Thrive Allied Health’s physiotherapy services are currently unavailable. We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic physiotherapist . Please go to Latest News for more details.
Universal Design and Access Consultancy
We provide universal and accessible design advice and solutions. For commercial, residential and community based applications.
Thrive Allied Health
Provides allied health services for a range of funding programs:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (Registered Provider for Therapeutic Supports)
- National Injury Insurance Scheme
- Queensland Health programs
- Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP)
- Medicare Australia Chronic Disease Management Plan (5 allied health sessions available per calendar year)
- Medicare Australia Follow Up Allied Health Services for People of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent (5 allied health services available per calendar year)
- My Aged Care Commonwealth Home Support Program
- My Aged Care Commonwealth Home Care packages
- Private health insurers
- Self or privately funded options